Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 20 May 2016

The Creator / 1953

Above all , my Lord , I do not know who am I !

Since times eternal , this issue has confused my mind

I am , perhaps the most complex substance of your endless creation

And to add to that complexity, you have put Life into it  !

But , it would not have mattered much , had you not bestowed upon me , the rare quality of intelligence - and then , to name me , " Human Being " !

I am at a loss to interpret your meaning , but I must say , I do really appreciate this supreme irony !

Master !

Calling me by the name of " Human Being ", I hope , you did not mean that I should possess all the devilish things - this kindness , love , fraternity , peace etc !

Oh ! 

How quite well I forgot that you are The Creator ;

Well , Old Man , is it ever possible that the creator could have made such a blunder  ?

I am sure , you did not mean all the above things  !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday  /  Anand  /  1953

No comments:

Post a Comment